Flojet 4300 series pumps are suitable for a wide range of agricultural and industrial applications. With flow rates to 18 LPM and pressure to 45 PSI the 4300 series pump range is suitable for boom spraying as well as application and transfer of many chemicals.
The Flojet 4300-143 has an open flow rate of 18 LPM and is fitted with EPDM check valves and santoprene diaphragms.
The Flojet 4300 series is a self-priming pump. It is fitted with a pressure switch to provide "on demand" spraying and cut out.
It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump).
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- Self-primes up to 2.4 m vertical lift
- Handles water-like and viscous liquids up to 250 cP
- Four-piston design delivers higher flow rates
- Chemical-resistant polypropylene pump head for long life
- Choice of elastomeric materials to work with many chemicals
- Quick-connect plug-in ports for easy installation
- Built-in pressure-switch control to run the pump only as needed